Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What are you wearing for Valentine's Day?

I love sexy things, and I love reasons to dress in sexy things. What better reason than Valentine's Day! I don't often purchase lingerie because I don't often have the expendable income, but every now and then I just have to get a little something for myself, and y man of course! ;)

This year for Valentine's Day I decided to buy this little tap set from HipsandCurves.com. It's a beautiful set and not only can I wear it for him, I can sleep in it as well. It's a compromise you see, I prefer not to sleep naked and he would prefer I never got dressed ;)


Here are a few other items that were on the short list this valentine's day.



If you have a smaller build and maybe aren't as 'curvy' as a lot of us, check out these little numbers from edenfantasys.


I have a high sex drive, and with J-man I pretty much always feel sexy. Dressing for the occasion always bumps my libido up a notch, though, and it certainly doesn't hurt to have that ego boost every now and then :)

So check out Hips and Curves or edenfantasys for your Valentine's day 'outfit'.

4 comments:

Boobies said...

LOVE your selections..I'm a corset/bustier kinda girl...because hello--they don't call me Boobies for nothin!

Happy Vday Sexy!

Wally J said...

I like 'em all - I am *not* picky. Whatever my wife wears, I like.

singedwingangel said...

OHHH I have lots of curves and like boobies I have most of them up top.. I need bigger stuff to fit DDD in I will be checking them out lol

Rockin' Mama said...

those are fucking sexy!
I've never been one to wear that stuff....after 3 kids...my tummy is not the bizz lol I do have a nice rack though ha