Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week Two: Face

So this is the second week of Lilly's Erogenous Zones blog prompts. When it comes to my face, I must admit my lips get the most attention. I love kissing, and biting. You'd think that puts me in the vampire fan group, but no. I do love having my lips bitten while kissing though, I can't get enough of it.

I also like it when we're kissing those slow lazy kisses and he traces my lips with the tip of his tongue. It gives me chills and makes me feel like I'm being savored.

I love the feeling of his hands cradling my face when he kisses me, or when he's looking at me like there is nowhere else he'd rather be. The pads of his thumbs sliding across my cheeks. It just makes me melt.

Since we more or less covered the ears last week that's all I really have about the face. Wanna share? Go see Lilly for her take and post your own!

No comments: