Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day #2 and I'm going crazy!

This is why I won't be able to stay home with any kids I may have. I want to, but I wouldn't be able to handle it. It's not so much that I enjoy working. It actually sucks getting up at the ass crack of dawn some days to rummage for coffee and go into work where I am seriously underpaid. There are people there though, and in between bouts of productive (sometimes not so productive) work, I can go socialize.

I've been stuck inside for two days and probably part of tomorrow if I had to guess. I'm going a little crazy. I can't have a conversation with my cat. (Well I could but he doesn't speak a language that I understand so...)

I've always thought that one day it would be nice to be a SAHM, but only if I have lots of SAHM friends to get together with, because being at home with children who aren't yet old enough to have conversation with would likely drive me crazy (no matter how much I love them). I'm social and right now I can't be social because I'm stuck inside with nearly a foot of snow still sitting on my driveway.

Snow is pretty, but it fucking sucks when it prohibits travel!

3 comments:

Sir Thomas said...

I could make you forget all those woes....


*winks*

with or with out snow!!!!

singedwingangel said...

as a mom of 3 boys, 2 of which are currently home from school because of snow. I hear you loud and clear. AND I would like to take Sir Thomas up on his offer lol

CB said...

Well Miss Thang has been off for two snow days and let me tell you what... I'm fucking ready for school to again!