Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Red Hot Romance Contest

It's time for another hot sultry contest, just in time for Valentine's Day. This contest is all about Red Hot Romance. Passionate erotic encounters. It's a loosely interpreted theme so feel free to throw as many twists and turns as you'd like!

 ScandalintheChoirLoft

So, the rules will be the same as last time. I think people like anonymity. I liked the blind voting. So just e-mail your submission to scandalinthechoirloft[at]gmail[dot]com and I will post the entries here with the contest image. I will be accepting submissions through January 31st at 11:59 PM EST.
Voting will run February 1st through February 6th. During this time you'll be able to display the button on your page and direct your readers to vote, though I still ask you to remain anonymous until after voting closes.
 
So what do you win?



You'll win a Tantric Massage Candle in Passion Fruit and Strawberry Tingle Gel with a vibrating cock ring.

The Rules are the same as always, please check them out if you aren't familiar.

Just like last time, if I get ten entries I'll also give out a second place prize! Happy Writing!!

4 comments:

Nanny said...

I think I have just the story for you. ~insert naughty grin~

Just Jen said...

Who won the Holiday Contest?

Mrs. Drama Queen said...

I did :) Oooo I wonder if I should try my hand at this one!

singedwingangel said...

OK I am going for it.. or do my best..