Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Not my problem, Not my problem, Not my problem...

I want to link-up with Fuck You Friday, but right now the only things/people pissing me off aren't really my problem. I'm trying to make a more conscious effort to ignore those people who really don't effect me. My life is good right now, so I'm going to try and stay positive. Other people's problems are not my problems. If people refuse to help themselves, there is nothing I can do for them. I mean on principle alone they piss me off, make me want to vomit and commit assault and battery, but... anyway.
 
 CB is fucking back! She and Jen are co-hosting BSF now and my little graphic bitch is back! (I kinda had a crush on her)

One Crazy Brunette Chick
Duck-billed Platypus? WTF ladies? Where do you come up with this shit?

This week's AMEN was obvious to me two sentences in. This one is for GucciMama. You all should know her already, and if you don't then what the hell are you waiting for? Go check this woman out!


 ScandalintheChoirLoft


Announcement time! I got a Facebook page for the blog! The badge is in the sidebar which, in case you're blind, has changed a little. So go like my page! Right now it's sad and lonely.
Also, I wrote another kick-ass story for Erotic Stories and Toys. Go read it and vote for me!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Shit, you got to me before I got to you! Thanks for following me at Teens and a Toddler!
I am very happy with this new list of bloggers I can follow and find myself again with! Thanks for being out there!

CB said...

Don't you HATE people who rain on your goddamn parade????