Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Not my day...

I have a headache from hell, we can start there. Though that is certainly not the worse part. A close friend of J-man's that I'd recently gotten to know pretty well passed away very unexpectedly this morning. I'm certain the headache is from the tears, and I just can't wrap my mind around her being gone. She was such an awesome girl, lively and optimistic. Aside from a few short text messages, the last time I spoke with her we were talking about the new guy she was dating and how much she liked him. J-man is torn apart. I can only imagine how hard it is going to be for him.

Please send out prayers for her family and friends.

4 comments:

CB said...

I'm sorry chick... hug J for me!

I love you!

Mrs. Drama Queen said...

How sad...:( I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you and saying a little prayer too for all involved.

Red Shoes said...

Oh wow... I am so so sorry... we never ever really know when that time is coming...

:o(

~shoes~