Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I don't recall giving birth...

I'm actually fairly certain I never gave birth. I'm even more sure that this isn't actually my child, because were she my child she would actually have rules and boundaries which I would expect her to respect. I also wouldn't allow her to actually date a 17 year old. She would have a nine o'clock curfew as opposed to a ten thirty curfew, and under no circumstances would she be alone with said 17 year old. When she talked back to me with all the attitude in Kansas (and since CB and her clan are there you know that's a lot!) she would be lucky if she left the house for anything other than school for a month. She wouldn't be left alone without a parent overnight, nor would I put her 20 year old sister in charge of her for extended periods of time.

So since we've established that this is not my child, maybe her parents could grow the hell up and be fucking parents?

I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Ohhh... I can tell that's coming from an angry and annoyed place ;)

Jim said...

Sounds like there was an incident . . .

XO

singedwingangel said...

OH girl I would be telling some people to grow the hell up and PARENT their child. Kids don't need us to be their friends, they need us to protect and guide them in their search for their place in life. Period..

Anonymous said...

[url=http://aluejxfttk.com]pgwgGdmmYiXt[/url] , ydeRDJaPgyX - http://pyfnknfrtw.com