Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, January 24, 2011

For Valentine's Day...

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

So I was talking with my man about Valentine's Day. We did determine that trying to go out on the day itself would just be crazy, so if we do anything at all it will be the weekend before. Of course as I suspected it didn't take long for him to suggest that we simply stay in.

I love the idea of a night in with my man uninterupted. Since it's Valentine's Day, though. I want to add something new and special.

You all know how much I love edenfantasys.com and all they have to offer, sex toys, erotica, adult DVDs, and accesories.

So here are my top picks for Valentine's Day. Wanna help me decide?

For some tasty sensual fun I think I'd have to go with the Sweet Heart Chocolate Box from Kama Sutra. The edible body paint is dark chocolate (my favorite). the packaging would make it a perfect Valentine's Day gift!

Of course since everyone is always so busy, a nice sensual massage would be a wonderful treat as well. I've been eyeing the Jimmy Jane Knead Me Kit for a while know. With the ceramic massage stone and an easy pour spout for the the candle wax, this would be a wonderful Valentine's treat!

Wanna try some sensual bondage? These Boa Pleasure Ties from LELO are beautiful and would make for a sexy night of teasing and restraint.

Maybe you could use a little help making that big O a screaming one? Try the Iconic Ring from Jimmy Jane. It has two vibration options. If you don't want constant vibrations, there is a pressure trigger setting.

Of course the mother of all Valentine's Day gifts would have to be the Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo. Just imagine all the new positions you'll try with this set! Being able to focus on the pleasure instead of the discomfort that may come with some positions. It would be the ultimate gift for any couple looking to add something new and exciting to their sex life!

So visit edenfantasys for some Valentine's Day shopping! you know you want to ;)

3 comments:

EnVii said...

i would pick every single one of them hahah so i am no help on this one.. all the stuff you picked out would make the best stay home valentines day ever!

Boobies said...

We have the Iconic Ring..it's pretty dope!

But I SOOOO want a liberator wedge!

LOVE E.F.

singedwingangel said...

I want the wedge.. as a big busted woman being on my knees for doggie style can get very painful on my back and hips.. cause I like to be ahem on all fours or close to get my hair pulled.. add 40 lbs to a chest and that position gets old real quick THE WEDGE the wedge the wedge lol