Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Erogenous Zones: Week 3

This week Lilly has us talking about Hands and Feet as erogenous zones. If you haven't seen them yet, you can see what I had to say about the Head & Neck, and the Face. Check out Lilly's page for her posts and see what everyone else has to say!

Hands
I love using my hands to feel my parter, trailing my fingertips down his chest and arms, feeling him shiver when I hit the right spots. I love rubbing my thumbs across the stuble on his chin, or pinching his nipples between my thumb and index finger.

I love it when he sucks my fingers into his mouth, slowly removing them and moving on to the next. The way he applies light pressure with his teeth as he pulls them out sends chills through me.

Feet
I'm so ticklish. My feet aren't normally going to be an erogenous area. When he's fucking me though, and my feet are up next to his head, he'll sometimes grab them and kiss the instep, or tweak the sensitive skin between my toes. The sensation is awesome, and I'd never be able to stand it otherwise, but at that point the added sensation drives me crazy and I love it!

Next week is Chest/Breasts & Back. You know I'll have something to say about that!

2 comments:

Sir Thomas said...

soft but firm on your feet and you would melt away from the days...

what day!

Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags 2012 unpleasant louis vuitton lenox square zest louis vuitton ukraine Canadian louis vuitton speedy 25 base walk louis vuitton fashion show seven lv dog carrier [url=http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm]celine handbags 2013[/url]