Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

come again?

I'm so sorry, I must have misunderstood. Did you say $200? Let me read that again...... YES! You did say $200!

Lockable storage container with adjustable partition.A double-sided massage stone and massage oil candle, which can be used for scent, illumination, massage and skincare.Two pairs of variably weighted balls and silicone cradle for pelvic exercise
Rayne and Melen at Insatiable Desire are giving away a $200 endenfantasys shopping spree (just because they feel like it)! To enter I simply post my shopping list (which is well over $200 mind you) and link to them! How easy!

So what would I spend $200 on? Well, I'd probably add my own $10 and get the Liberator Wedge/Ramp combo! But, for the sake of variety, here's a longer list.

The Devine Playchest in Midnight Black
The Knead Me Massage Kit from JimmyJane
and the Luna Pleasure Bead System

1 comment:

singedwingangel said...

Ok so I went and made my list lol.. and entered and followed and ooohed and ahhhed over Edens Fantasy site.. My toy box seriously needs a restock