Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, January 21, 2011

As I crash into the weekend

You will all be happy to know that after a committed and concentrated effort from my fabulous man, my pleasure center is back in working order! Thanks for the sympathy, horror stories, and general expression of relief that you weren't me :)

This has possibly been one of the longest, most mentally exhausting weeks I've ever had! I've been running on empty for a few days now and I am ready to simply crash! I'd like to curl up in my warm bed and sleep for days! But thankfully it is Friday! So at least I don't have to get up early in the morning!

I haven't gotten any contest entries yet! I said yesterday on facebook and twitter that I'd give a freebie to the first person to submit a story and I meant it! Come on guys, I'm ready to start posting your brilliance for the enjoyment of the masses! You can go to the Contest Page or the Original Post for more details, but send me some stories!! :)

If you haven't already don't forget to check out my January Story at Erotic Stories and Toys and vote on it for me!

This is a hodgepodge post without much meat, I know. Sorry guys! I promise to spend some time writing something you want to read this weekend ;)

No comments: