Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aren't Sex Toys considered a necessity?

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store 
Are Sex Toys not considered a necessity? I thought they were. Of course the money doesn't always pan out for a single working girl like myself who hit a rough spot a few years back. So, after years of buying cheap toys that weren't really doing it for me, I discovered Edenfantasys.

See, sometimes I get these things on my Wishlist that aren't exactly in my price range. For example, I'm currently dying to own the Devine Toychest in Midnight Black. (I've accumulated quite a bit since I've started doing reviews.) I'd also love to try the SaSi by Je Joue. Then of course there is the Njoy Eleven. I mean, oh boy.

So what's a girl to do? Join the community and get involved. You see Edenfantasys makes it easy to win/earn gift cards! Every week they run a new contest on EdenCafe with multiple prizes. Aside from awesome new toys, you can also win gift cards! You can also become their fan on facebook and follow them on twitter for other opportunities to win toys and prizes. If you're a blogger you can join the Ambassador Program and write blogs in exchange for gift cards. If you just enjoy writing you can submit articles to EdenCafe, and they also pay in gift cards!

So far I've used the gifts cards I've won and earned in combination with different promotions to get the Holiday Seduction Vibe for my latest contest winner, a copy of Fairy Tale Lust for the winner of the Scandalous Fairy Tales Contest, and for myself I've purchased erotica, a smaller Devine Toy Box, LELO Sutra Chainlink Cuffs, and Intima Blindfold.

So what are you waiting for? Join the community and take advantage of all Edenfantasys has to offer!

3 comments:

EnVii said...

ive gotten 2 gift cards so far i am sooo trying to save them all up for something really fun and expensive that i know i wouldnt be able to get other wise LOL

Ange said...

I just placed a $100.99 order through EF today and paid $0 because of gift cards and points! Even better, I got FREE two day shipping!

Ladii said...

I just received 3 toys from them 2 for review and god knows why they sent the 3rd lol Complimentary??? Who knows but Im glad they did one is a new one that isnt for sale and the other is about $70 so I was happy the extra one is maybe 15 or less Still some good stuff