Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa Baby Voting

So for those who haven't already enjoyed the contest entries here is your chance! A huge thank you for our writers! I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I know the entrants enjoyed writing them!


 ScandalintheChoirLoft



Entrants, if you would like to post the button on your page to let your readers know you've submitted an entry I would love that, but please keep the entries anonymous until the voting closes.

Read the entries and vote for your favorite in the poll on the sidebar. As for the giveaway? All entries are in and via random.org the winner is.....

Entry #117 The Seductress
(I wish I could have done the screen shot, but I can't figure out if I can or not)
Congratulations! I will be e-mailing you to get your shipping information for the Holiday Santa Duckie!

Voting for the writing contest will run through the next week and close at midnight on New Year's Day. I will announce the winner here on January 2, 2011!

I hope everyone is enjoying safe holiday celebrations with family and friends!

Merry Christmas!