Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Naughty List! Tag your it!

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent
So The Naughty List is different this week and I'm going to try and get in on this. It's a question game where each person answers the Question of the one before them in the Linky.

Ginger's Question was: Do you have any plans for making this next year wild and exciting?

My Answer? Don't I always have wild and exciting plans? But yes, I do. J-man has promised a naughty camping trip when it warms up, and I am thoroughly looking forward to that. I also plan to go to my first strip-club this year. (How's that for a New Year's Resolution?) I've never been and I'm just curious. 

My Question for the Next Person- Do you have Naughty Plans for New Year's Eve/Day?

Tag you're it! Check out Ange and join in!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

hmmmmm a naughty camping trip?! how can you make it naughty i wonder? you will love it all of it ;)

Ange said...

I totally want to go on a naughty camping trip!!!

Thanks for playing along.