Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marked

So in case you haven't realized it by now, I like things a little rough. Lucky for me I've found someone who is happy to oblige. Of course, this has involved me being 'marked' as I jokingly refered to it last week. I wasn't thinking about how long the marks would last or just how they might effect my wardrobe.

I've had to be careful what I've worn for about a week now, and today was my annual gyno visit. The bite marks and bruises on my chest weren't completely faded. I was texting my girl J this morning trying to figure out what to say if the doctor questioned me about them. I mean what was I supposed to say? "Got a new boyfriend and I like it rough." Haha, she told me to tell him that I'd been attacked by ping pong balls!

It must have been fairly obvious to him during the breast exam what all the marks were. Cause it was that moment that he chose to remind me that even on birth control there can be accidents and I should consider getting on a mulit-vitamin "just in case". I just laughed and agreed to start taking vitamins.

4 comments:

Ladii said...

LMAO!!! MY obgyn yelled at me everytime i went in to get a check up! CONDOMS and handed me a a few boxes of lubed condoms which i gave to my bro! lol silly lady!

Ladii said...

LMAO!!! MY obgyn yelled at me everytime i went in to get a check up! CONDOMS and handed me a a few boxes of lubed condoms which i gave to my bro! lol silly lady!

Jen G-son said...

haha I'm so incredibly jealous. I'm slowly training the man to be a little more..err..aggressive. :)

Sir Thomas said...

lol... oh I;m quite sure he has seen it all before...

and a few bite marks are to be proud of not hidden....