Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Flashers Week Five

This week Nanny has chosen another pin-up. This is called Snow Bunny and is by one of her favorite pin-up artists Jessica Dougherty copyright belongs to her.

Side note: Flashers will be on hold for the next two weeks due to the holidays, and Nanny's daughter being home. Basically we're all busy. :)


Flashers:
The Rules...Monday's we'll post a picture. If your muse gets inspired write a story fueled by the picture, post it to your blog by Friday (linky closes Friday night at 12pm EST), then link up here or on Naughty Mommy Reviews and Junk so others out there can enjoy your hard work! We're shooting for a max word count of 500. However, there are no penalties for going over or under. (I don't intend to count) Your post can be naughty, nice, erotic, or mainstream what ever floats your boat. We'll even take poetry. Just go with the flow and write.


Photobucket


2 comments:

Ginger said...

can i write a story and have you post it ;) i really do love this flasher idea so fun to get the mind workin

D. Scandal said...

I'd be glad too!