Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Daisy's 21 Questions!

Photobucket

Naughty or Nice Edition

1. Had sex in car older than a 1985 model?
Nope
2. Played strip poker and lost?
Nope, I just take my clothes off ;)
3. name three celebrities you would like to bang the sh!tz out of.
Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp
4. Ever gone commando?
All the time
5.Open relationship?
Not for me, but I'm fascinated by the idea
6. you have been naughty what is your punishment?
Spank me please!
7. ticklish?
Very
8. spit or swallow?
It varies, oddly, but normally swallow
9. is rear entry an option?
not at the moment
10. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There are so many things I would do for nothing at all ;)
11. Truth or Dare? (Truth have you ever been with more than 1 person in one day? or show a tasteful picture of cleavage/boobs or guys a boxer shot)
Nope, but I want to do both so here :)
 12. BDSM?
I'm open to the idea
13. Does this picture make you horny or hungry?
It honestly weirds me out a little
14.You order a pizza...would you ever flash the delivery guy at the door?
Haha, what does he look like?
15. Are you horny?
Always
16. Leather or lace?
Leather with lace
17. silk ties or hand cuffs?
silk cuffs (I just got a pair, soo nice!)
18. Thongs? Boy shorts? Grannie panties? lace?
Hipsters.... if I'm wearing any ;)
19. eyes open or closed?
closed in bliss :)
20. romance or kink?
both!
and lastly
21. would you rather take a bath in chocolate pudding or drive around the town naked in your car?
Who's with me? This totally effects the answer.

7 comments:

Daisygirl said...

haha to the last question!!! So many of you go commando guess Im not that bad ass!

Great photo..I think you may have me beat in the boob department ;)

Thanks for linking up! Happy Hump Day!

Lady Grinning Soul said...

I want silk cuffs! I totally love your answers. Awesome.. really very entertaining. Hope you have a great rest of your week.

Oh, and at no. 5 - you and are a similar on this topic. I have a strange fascination with it too.

LGS xx

Jeff said...

Whew...as soon as my eyes refocus on my typing and not the cleavage I might be able to type a more intelligent comment :-)

Ladii Aponte said...

Lol boobies. i was too lazy to take a pic today just grabbed on i had in my albums lol!

EnVii said...

boobs!!! lol love the answers hun i love answer 21!!

badsoutherngirl said...

Nice boob shot!!! :)

Red Panda said...

http://thesecretlifeofakiss.blogspot.com/2010/12/21-dare.html