Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daisy's 21 Questions: Abridged Version

Photobucket

1. If you could fly to any place in the world right now for a one night stand where would you go?
Australia
2. How important do you think fidelity is, in a relationship?
Very, contrary to what my archives might suggest.
3. Have you ever masturbated in front of someone?
Not exactly, but I do need to try that sometime.
4. Craziest thing you have done in the past month that was sexy or raunchy.
I let the man get me off next to my car in the damn TGIFridays parking lot. I know, I know. It's more raunchy than sexy.
5. If you are married was it a white wedding?
Not married.
6. Have you ever had sex under the influence of Ambien?
Nope
7. Describe a fantasy you have.
This describes it best!
8. What do you think about male sex toys?
Well, since I can't really try them out I can't say that I have a right to an opinion.
9. Do you think you can love 2 people but in different ways?
I love a lot of people in different ways. If you mean romantically I can't see how, but I've never been in that situation, can't really say.
10. Ever have webcam sex? if not would you?
I haven't, and I don't think I would.
and the 1/2....
I think Daisy is sexy ;)

4 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Love ya hottness! Wish I felt sexy today kinda feel like an off day! haha!

I love your answer to number 9! Raunchy is good :)

Happy Hump Day Chica! Thanks for linking up!

Lady Grinning Soul said...

Love your answers! Really fabulous... and yes, if it appeals to you you totally should masturbate for someone... it's amazing. Fabulous..

LGS xx

The Queen said...

Have you ever had sex under the influence of Ambien?

Who the fuck is Ambien? I don't think I've had sex under his influence, but I'll try anyone once..for a price..

Red Shoes said...

Yeah... what the Queen asked... Ambien, I think, is the prescription drug for restless leg syndrome? I would love to know the answer to this... Hell, I'll try anything a few times...

~shoes~