Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Better Than Chocolate by Nomi Tang

So I received the Better than Chocolate (BTC) Vibrator by Nomi Tang from Babeland.com for review. I was pretty excited to review this one because of my previous experience with Nomi Tang toys. Just as I expected the presentation was very nice. The toy was firmly in place inside the sturdy box and while it was easy to remove it didn't rattle. I like this because it let's me know that the toy doesn't get beat up in the shipping process. The toy comes with a small instruction manual and a cloth pouch for storage.

The Better Than Chocolate requires two AAA batteries. I happened to have AAA batteries but I know that most people don't keep them on hand the way they might AA. Once I got the batteries in the toy was simple to use. The curve of the toy allows it to fit in the palm of your hand easily. The i-touch pad is even easier to use on the BTC than it was with the Getaway, likely because of the ergonomic design.

If you've never used a Nomi Tang product the i-touch slider is a great controller that makes it easy to change speeds and patterns while you are using your toy, but also allows you to lock the speed/pattern that you like so you don't accidentally change it if you've found what you want. I recommend testing all the settings and learning your controller before actually playing with the toy, simply because it will make your experience more enjoyable.

This toy was amazing. I am generally more likely to use an insertable toy because I enjoy vaginal stimulation, but the ease of use with the BTC has possibly changed that for me. It's shape allows the toy to curve perfectly into your hand while lining up with the contours of your labia and clitoris. Very discreet size (it fits in the palm of your hand), the BTC is not loud at all. It was a very nice toy to get down under the covers with on a cold night.

The Better Than Chocolate can also be submerged in up to one meter of water, so it is perfect for use in the tub or shower as well. The i-touch slider automatically locks pattern and speed when it is covered in water so remember that when using it in the tub. I personally can't wait for a hot bath, glass of wine, and my BTC!


This product was provided to me free of charge in exchange for an unbiased review. The opinions here are my own and no compensation was recieved for this review.

3 comments:

EnVii said...

ooo nice.. gonna have to check it out

Ginger said...

a majority of the time i just like the clitoral fun but every now and then some good vaginal is fun too. this is an interesting toy definitely one to look in to ;)

Anonymous said...

This is the first toy I have ever purchased and will be giving it to my wife on Valentines Day. Really hope it will help her experience far more pleasure in our love making together.