Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wicked Wednesday and my Guilty Pleasures

One Crazy Brunette Chick

Top Ten Guilty Pleasures!

10. Reading Erotica
9. Writing Erotica
8. Polishing off a whole pizza by myself
7. Wine and cookies for dinner (don't judge)
6. Bathtub wine parties for one... or two ;)
5. Chocolate... lots of chocolate
4. Dirty text messages
3. Phone sex
2. Flirting with bitches' boyfriends
1. Making out with strangers (I'd love to do that more often)

Post your Top Ten and link-up!

5 comments:

EnVii said...

hahahha love the list .. i have to think hard for this one .. i think ill do places ive had sex LOL

Sir Thomas said...

You have a wonderful list.... most of which I wish that..... oh hell, I had better stop now before its to late and I let the cat out of the bag...

marvimarti.com said...

Great list...chocolate yeah baby! Hmm...making out with strangers sounds naughty!!!

love2esme said...

Flirting with bitches boyfriends...LOVE IT. Think I may have to start a new hobby ;)

Ladii Aponte said...

LMAO babe! I love Your Number 2 That used to be my Guilty Pleasure well one of them! especially a bitch a hated !