Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend Recap!

So for those of you who asked, the sex toy party was a blast! We didn't have quite the turn out we were expecting but the combination of people was great. We were laughing and talking and having a good time. We kept having to reign ourselves back in to hear her presentation. I've been in direct sales and I felt like we were one of those parties I hated. We talked and laughed a lot. It was ok though, our rep is a real sweetheart.

I ended up chaging a tire afterwards because she had a flat and I was the only one who knew how. (Odd? or am I just special? ;) There is a right answer!) So we were a little later making it to the band's show than expected, and I had to call it in early because I feel like I'm getting sick.

Yesterday I went with one of my friends to get her first tattoo. I was hoping to get another one but I just didn't have the money this weekend. We had fun though, and I thought it turned out great! Then I came home and went to bed early again. I woke up with a sore throat this morning and I'm angry that it doesn't seem to matter how much rest I get this sickness is starting to creep up on me. I'm gonna be pissed if I'm sick on Thanksgiving!

J-man comes home tonight and I feel like we haven't been dating long enough for me to be this excited about seeing him, but I am. I won't see him tonight or anything, but maybe tomorrow. Then again we have plans Tuesday and Wednesday so maybe I won't see him tomorrow. Gah, I don't know. I'm being super girly in my head, but I don't want to let it run away from me. Anyway... short work week! YAY!

And I know you're all getting excited about the writing contest that will start next week!! You should come back tomorrow for Flashers and flex your writing muscles :)

1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

"Odd" or "special"? That's easy. The right answer is "both."

The Diva sent me. What else can I say?