Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

So close!

Wow, I'm so excited! We are so close! Thanksgiving has come and gone and now it's time for Christmas music and lights and decorations! It's my absolute favorite time of year! After a couple of great days with the family I'm home and about to start my own decorating, YAY!

It's almost time for the next writing contest too!!! Tomorrow morning it starts! I'm so excited. There's something for EVERYONE this time ;) So you just have to come back tomorrow to see what it's all about!

Side Note: J-man knows I write, I gave him one of my stories already, but he wants more. Anyone want to suggest which one I should give him next? You all are more objective than I am.

In the meantime Envii over at Perfectly Imperfect gave me an award! She loves me ;)


So the rules that accompany this award are as follows!
1. Share 7 things about yourself
2. Pass The Award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.
3. Notify the blogger recipients
4. Link The blogger who gave the award.

7 Things!
I love Italian food.
I got my first pair of cuffs this weekend and I can't wait for a chance to try them :)
I am very crafty. I make a lot of Christmas decorations for myself and the rest of my family (good ones, not like macaroni necklaces, haha)
I'm very cautious about relationships because I'm afraid for everyone, but I really can't wait to be in a committed serious relationship.
I have brown hair, and brown eyes (hey, you wouldn't have known, right?)
I'm afraid I won't be able to have children, and simultaneously afraid that if I can have children I may be a bad mother.
I love to talk. Like really, I can't shut-up.

15 people?!?! That's a lot!!! Ok, here I try!

OK, so I got eleven. I'm sure I left someone out. If you'd like the award, please feel free to take it!

I'll work on letting people know over the next few days, I can't do it right now cause I'm running. (Not literally but I need to get some things done!)

Thanks again Envii!

Everyone don't forget to come see me tomorrow and get in on the Christmas action!!!

3 comments:

Ladii Aponte said...

thanks darling!

and as for the writing.... lol i see the pic i get inspired but am too damn tired to write today is the onli day i feel enough energy to write! lol and wen i firs saw the pic I thought Drunk bride lol.. ( then My sister haha) what a great story that would have been

aims said...

awe!!!! thank you!! you rock!!!

badsoutherngirl said...

Thank you, thank you!!! :) This is my first award, so I'm super excited!

I'll be making my post tonight. Also, finally (seriously, finally) catching up on reading all my Thanksgiving week blog posts. Can't wait to read about the new writing contest. NaNoWriMo is over tomorrow, so I'm entering!!! :)