Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rock Chick from Babeland

So I received the Rock Chick from Babeland for my first review as an Affiliate Reviewer. I picked it from the review list because I liked the idea, but I really wasn't sure I bought that it was truly "hands free". So when it came in the mail, I actually waited until I knew I was going to have a lot of uninterrupted free time, in case it was awkward or difficult. I settled in with a sexy book (how do other people get "ready" for self-love?) then proceeded to try out my new friend.

Once I slid the angled tip in and aligned the ridged edge with my clit, I turned on the bullet vibe that slides inside the toy. The sensations were definitely pleasurable, but again, I wondered if I was really going to get off with this. So I used my palm to 'rock' the toy, but then I thought, 'it's supposed to be hands free.'

So using my kegels I experiemented a little bit with positioning to figure out the best way to use the toy. Then it happened. A major orgasm. Truly. It was awesome.

The Perfect Storm? Ankles crossed, on my stomach, and kinda swirling my hips while I used my kegels to move the toy. (I know, maybe you could have done without the visual but I'm trying to be helpful) So, it might take some experimenting to find the way that this toy will hit all your buttons, but once you find the perfect storm for your body? It is incredible and easy to recreate.

The Rock Chick has a different shape as you can see. The shape is more rounded on the insertable side and is about 1" wide. the length of that portion is about 4" but you may only insert about 3 to 3.5", just depending on where your g-spot is. The toy is pretty solid, it weighs about a pound, and because of the curves if you sat it on it's side it would measure about 5" by 3.5" It's made from silicone and is water proof. It can easily be used in the bathtub if you find a position with this toy that works for you in the tub.


I was provided this product free of charge in exchange for an unbiased review. No other compensation was received for this review. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

SB said...

i saw something like this but a little different. Was always curious about it.

i havent laid on my stomach to play with myself in a long time. lol

aims said...

you're so awesome! i just noticed you have my button up so i added ya up on my blogroll!! luvs to ya!!

Ladii Aponte said...

lol i was looking at something like this and i was like god where does all this go haha the mr goes DP?? im like eww you perve no I knew it wasnt for DP now i will put him on blast and embarass his sick perverted mind! lol Now I want Mine isnt hands free damn it! love ya babebut wheres the "I WANT IT" in your reactions section! ADD IT!

EnVii said...

This is awesome !! gonna have to get me one!! hands free is always good