Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm gushing over here :)

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeI've mentioned before that I'm a member of the Edenfantasys Ambassador Program. This program gives free product to bloggers who will link to them. Edenfantasys is really a great company though! Since I've hooked up with them I've found so many awesome ways to work with them! Yes, I get great sex toys just for blogging about them and linking to them in a post, but they've also sponsored prizes for my writing contests! This month I got a Rub My Duckie Santa Holiday Ball. Of course that means that tomorrow... You get a chance to get one too! Plus, I've had the opportunity to review some really great toys! They provided the Getaway Pure that I reviewed a few weeks ago.

Eden Cafe is the Edenfantasys' blog, and if you haven't checked it out you definitely need to! The blog features all different kinds of bloggers from the Eden community and when you submit articles they pay in gift cards! I just cashed mine in this past week for LELO Sutra Chainlink Cuffs and the LELO Intima Silk Blindfold! How awesome is that? I've used those gift cards to get extras for my contests as well. The blog hosts weekly giveaways for awesome product.

The main website also hosts forums and an onsite review program for non-bloggers who want to try their hand at writing reviews. The information found on this site is so much more complete than anywhere else I've found. The specs and details tell you everything you could want to know about the product and the product pages are full of great reviews and videos.

Edenfantasys is a great way to learn about sex toys if you're somewhat new to the idea, but it's a great platform to get involved if you're a little more seasoned.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I always look forward to the personal reviews ;-)

EnVii said...

=) i have one coming up [Not edenfantasies yet] as soon as these kiddos go to sleep i can REVIEW it lol

Ladii Aponte said...

lol i signed up for the ambassadors program but I had already reviewed products on their site so just submitted for the advanced reviewer and got myself a cute little sex toy to review and just received one friday, The mr. and i took it for a test drive yesterday.... Ill say i was smiling haha so far so good.