Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, November 12, 2010

I had some really bad intentions...

SLUT CODE: BAD GIRL!

How appropriate! Because I've had full intentions of being a very bad girl. How's that working out you might ask? I'll tell you, because it's FUCK YOU FRIDAY!
BWS tips button
FUCK YOU to that woman my father used to be married to. She took off for the weekend and essentially dropped my fourteen year old sister off with us. Why is that a big deal? Because damnitalltohell I have the NEW BOY coming to my house tonight and now I won't be gettin any. Seriously Bitch? Seriously?

FUCK YOU time. There just isn't enough! I've got soo much I want to do and just not enough time to do it!

FUCK YOU old houses! My house has been around forever and of course it hasn't been taken care of as well as it should have been, so the damn winters are fucking freezing!!!

FUCK YOU woman with all the damn questions. You've worked here how long now? Maybe you could commit some of this stuff to memory so that my 20 minute refresher isn't an hour long instructional. Some of us had places to be!

Ok everyone, link up with Boobies and Christy to get it all off your chest and go check out Jen! She's the newest Bad Girl and the new host for Blog Stalk Friday. Link your happy asses up there too if you think you've got the balls for it!

Happy Friday Bitches!

6 comments:

EnVii said...

love the fuck yous! send your sister to the movies so u can have boyfriend time??

dating diva said...

haha yeah seriously fuck time.. and with daylight savings, i'm still confused and tired all the time :(

Sir Thomas said...

when your bad..... your really bad...
*grins*

Christy said...

I'm sorry you have to "babysit". Some notice would be nice.

And as much as I love old houses, I know they have issues all the time. One of those being that they are cold. Caulking works wonders though.

Does this woman take notes? I would make her do so. Then you might have some peace.

Guilty of Gossip said...

ditto to the F*ck you about people with too many damn questions at work!

Ladii Aponte said...

girl send your sister sleep or bring her boyfriend over for a pg 13 night or hell let her go party or better yet a sleep over! damn it id be going for a trip to "7/11" to get some dick lol park the car! ok... now get to it!!! lol but thats just my horny ass!

sorry im hopping over here so late i woke up this morning read my emails and left for work and now im getting backto my 1 million and one emails i have from random people plus comments plus friends Plus people who have no lives and think im at home playing with myself all day [well normally but not this week LOL] love ya babe have a GREAT night.. tell your sis shes sick and give her half a bottle of Nyquil!