Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Friday... oh wait, it's Wednesday!

Don't you love short weeks! It feels like Friday and I get a super long weekend! Woo Hoo!



Go link up at BGB for Wicked Wednesday with your best Thanksgiving tale! I've never really shown my ass at the holidays so I'm going to have to sit this one out. But I know you bitches have some stories so go link up!!

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent


The Naughty list is back! Miss C went back to school and Ange has taken over hosting the Naughty List! So go check her out if you haven't already. Follow her and link-up!

Names Will Not Be Changed To Protect The Innocent

My List!

1. Two weeks in a row I have carried on conversations while my new man has felt me up under the table. That was not an easy feat!

2. I stayed out of work sick Monday and I didn't go to the doctor. In all fairness, there was no point. I had Dayquil and Nyquil and the doctor would have just taken my money and told me to get rest and drink fluids.

Ok, that's all I've got this week. I plan to have much more next week :) I'm meeting J-man's friends tonight and I'm starting to get nervous about it. I've figured out what to wear, but I want to make a good impression. They don't even have to love me, just not hating me would be good :)
 

4 comments:

EnVii said...

I dont think they will hate you!! check out my "ass showing" i think youll get a good laugh!

Rob-bear said...

Wandered over to Ange's, and wandered back. That's no place for Bears!

Maybe your man could give you a hint about what to wear tonight. I'd say a fur coat, but that's partly because I'm a Bear, and partly because it's -22 degrees up here. Clothing should be like a good speech: long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to make things interesting.

Well, maybe not. Good luck!

Ange said...

I miss the days when my husband used to feel me up under the table...

Oh wait! My husband never did that, those were strangers.

Thanks for linking up!

Ladii Aponte said...

lol getting felt up in awkward moments lmao the best. and they wont hate u babe!