Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Getaway Pure by Nomi Tang

When Jenn from EdenFantasys mentioned that she had Nomi Tang Getaways for review I eagerly volunteered. I love the look of the Getaway Pure, sleek lines, long and smooth. I was so excited, I could get wet just thinking about it. When the toy came in it's pretty box with the silky lining I just knew I wouldn't be disappointed.

The Getaway Pure is made with a smooth silicone material and measures 8 1/2 inches long and at least 6 inches is insertable. That's more usable length than any toy I've ever had and believe me when I tell you it hits all the right spots. The controls are easy to use, but I recommend spending some time playing with them before you actually use the toy.

The control panel is a sliding touch sensor. sliding your finger across the panel towards the NT logo slows the vibration speeds, and sliding away of course increases the speed and intensity. Pressing the NT logo for about 2 seconds changes the pattern of the vibrations. There is a consistent vibration pattern, a steady interval pattern, and a varied interval pattern. ALL patterns can be adjusted to different speeds! I have not found that to be a common trait, and I love it! When you find the pattern that works for you, it can be locked by simply pressing the opposite end of the sensor for two seconds. The logo will be red when it it locked.

The vibrations are more than adequate, though not quite as strong as some toys I've tried lately. The range of vibrations, however, makes this a toy that can be used by both those who who want less and those who need more. The noise level is minimal, very discreet on lower settings. Even on the highest I can't imagine it could be heard through a closed door, and I'm certain that if you are using it in the tub you wouldn't be heard. The Getaway is also waterproof, so it's great for your bathtub arsenal.  The control panel automatically locks when it's covered with water. To unlock it you need to dry the sensor.

This wasn't a toy that I could take out of the box and use right away, it did take some time to read through the manual and play with the sensor pad to learn how to use it. However, once I did that, I loved this toy!

I can say, with confidence, that this is officially my new favorite toy! A really great go-to for a smooth, easy orgasm.

The Getaway Pure can be easily cleaned with mild antibacterial soap and warm water. There is a silk pouch that comes with the toy for storage and the box is made from high quality material and could be used as storage for smaller items.

Visit can find the Getaway Pure at edenfantasys.com for this and any of your adult toy needs.

This product was provided to me by EdenFantasys in exchanged for an unbiased review. The opinions in this review are my own.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

1 comment:

Ladii Aponte said...

Hmmm i hope we get just as good a review about your Boy toy I would hate for you to finally get down and dirty only to come on here and put him on blast on how Mush IT SUCKED lol