Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Flashers #3

So this is Week 3 of the Flashers Meme hosted by Nanny at Naughty Mommy Reviews and Junk and myself!
This week Nanny choose a pin up, because she love pin-ups (I do too), from David Perry at http://davidperrystudio.com all copy right belongs to him.


Flashers:
The Rules...Monday's we'll post a picture. If your muse gets inspired write a story fueled by the picture, post it to your blog by Friday (linky closes Friday night at 12pm EST), then link up here or on Naughty Mommy so others out there can enjoy your hard work! We're shooting for a max word count of 500. However, there are no penalties for going over or under. Your post can be naughty, nice, erotic, or mainstream what ever floats your boat. We'll even take poetry. Just go with the flow and write.

Ok, one more request We'd love some feedback on this. Do you like it? Maybe some picture suggestions. Any ideas? Should we make the entry time longer? Shorter? What would you like to see in the meme?



Photobucket


So take the button and link-up your flasher! The linky is open until Friday 12/03

1 comment:

Ladii Aponte said...

Hey babe thats a hot pic! hope your tuesday was good... I was thinking for your holiday contest entries you could put them in a tab up top so its easier to access. when you go to my blog click finally friday on my pages and see what im talking about all my posts for my friday blog hop appear!