Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Can I get an AMEN?

AMEN! Cause it is finally Friday!!! You know what? It's a good day. Not much could make it a bad day. I mean, inconvenient things may happen today, but seriously? It's going to still be a good day. Why? I'll tell you why.

1.  I have a sex toy party tonight! How much fun are we going to have!?

2.  The band is playing tonight! Always a good time.

3.  Getting tats tomorrow! I'm so excited! I make the best decisions on short notice ;)

4.  I am now one week closer to visiting with my mom and sisters! I've been looking forward to this for a while!

5.  J-man comes home Sunday and will likely spend the night with me one day next week since I should have the place to myself. I'm excited about this.

6.  I'm working on the writing contest that will launch on November 29th!! I'm excited and you guys should be too!!

I feel like I could go on forever. Life is good right now. I love the holidays! They make me happy. I love my friends and we all seem to be getting along right now! Seems small but we're all twentysomethings, think about the significance of that!

So yeah. I'm happy. But go check out Boobies and Christy for all the Fuck Yous that are flying today! And link-up if you need to let loose!



 ScandalintheChoirLoft



Have you ever read a post and thought to yourself, "I couldn't have said it any better myself? It's like they got inside my head or something?!" Since I'm such a Big Mouth Whore it's hard to believe I didn't say it first. (You like that didn't you BSF peeps!) Well, just in case you aren't reading these amazing posts? I'm going to share them with you! These are the two posts that inspired this new award!


Ladies grab the button if you'd like! Everyone else check them out, show some love, and come see me on Fridays to see if anyone else said it just right!

6 comments:

Just Jen said...

I *love* the way you worked the Slut Code into your post! Have fun at the sex toy party!! I have been thinking about hosting one at my place..... once the redecorating is finished.

EnVii said...

I cant wait to move so i can host one at my house!! what kinda tatt you getting?? Glad everything is great for you!

JP - The Mistress of Corgi Manor said...

Looking forward to your recap of this weekend.
Love ya,

dating diva said...

Thanks so much for the award!

xx,
Delilah

SB said...

uh oh i think i missed the memo on the whole slut code. eek!! you are getting a tattoo?!!!! nice take pics

The Invisible Seductress said...

Hope you have fun!! I know you will!! I wish I was there, I need a good sex toy....sigh