Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Alright, the entries are in!

I'm super sad that we didn't have more entries for the contest, but these stories are super hot!!

So ladies, you can take the button to get your followers to vote for you. Everyone else, read the stories then vote in the sidebar!


ScandalintheChoirLoft




I'm doing some rethinking about how we'll do these contests from now on. A few of you said you were embarassed or intimdated to enter. So I think that from now on, all entries will be anonymous until the winner is picked and even then it will be up to the author if they'd rather remain anonymous.

Also, since you'll be e-mailing your anonymous entries. I will post all of them at the same time, so no one has to pop the contest cherry or compare their story to others before the voting begins.

If anyone else is wanting to enter but there are things holding you back, please e-mail me and let me know what they are. My e-mails on my profile, and I don't bite... unless you ask nicely ;) When I start the next contest in a few weeks I'll have more specifics, of course, but I'm hoping this will help generate more entires from people who may really want to enter but are holding back on me!

7 comments:

Ladii Aponte said...

aww but What if some people Like reading them ahead of time if you get 10 entries whose gonna sit there and read 10 stories all at once! I already read them And loved yours and theses 2 as well But There was one that made me laugh I know How well Onli I know how Lol and maybe the person I commented lol Sorry i didnt get mine in I am still not even done Lets just say there arent enough hours in the day

Ladii Aponte said...

sweetie there something wrong with the Voting Button Code! I fixed it on My blog Post But Just thought you shouldfix it. Its right on the second part of the code where the picture URL goes Just erase the Border=0 infront of the SRC=

Sexxxay said...

Voting in just a sec! Just wanted to say that I fully intended to submit one, but the only really good idea I had wouldn't have fit the theme, and the rest of my ideas were only "ok"
I'm sorry I didn't send one though, next time I need to just get over my doubts and write!

D. Scandal said...

Thanks Ladii, I copy and pasted an old code and changed out the URLs, I must've screwed something up. I think I fixed it though. To be clear I'm not trying to come down on people, haha! I just hoped for more entries and I thought that changing the process would help. I do appreciate the feedback :)

Sexxxay said...

Totally understand :)

I think being able to submit anonymously would help though!

Misfit Momma aka Missy said...

I wanted to enter, but like others didn't have enough time!

Do they have to be based on a current Fairy Tale or can it be a new story?

I would have wrote about the Prince of my dreams rescuing me from a captor.

Screaming-Violet.com said...

I'll be keeping an eye out for your next contest as I'd love to enter.