Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You know you want these prizes!

Erotic fairy tales inspired by the ever-popular genre written by various authors.An electric discreet massager built-in control pad.
So I know as much as you do how bad you want these awesome prizes. I mentioned a while back that I joined the EdenFantasys Ambassador Program. They send you free sex toys each month and in return you write a blog post linking back to them. So I dropped the program administrator, Jenn, an e-mail to see if she had suggestions as to how I could cut costs for these contests. I love your stories, but I'm so far away from being made of money.

Anyway, I get a free product each month in exchange for linking them in a testimonial so she sent me my own Mini Fairy Wand Massager to tell you about and EdenFantasys will provide the one for the winner! Isn't that awesome?! So as I also mentioned, I wanted you to have a copy of Fairy Tale Lust, edited by Kristina Wright, so I used gift cards I got from submitting an article to EdenCafe to get a copy for myself as well as the winner.

Warning! This toy has some serious vibes!! It is so strong, even on it's lowest setting. It is strong enough to honestly work simply as a massager, and those of you who need the strong vibes to get off will love this. It was almost too strong for me to use for clit stimulation. (I mean, I did. And I got off, but for general use...) So I'm going to look into the attachments. They have attachment kits for each size wand and I want to try the Femini attachment.

I'm still working through the tales in Fairy Tale Lust, but so far my favorite has been Elle and the Shoemaker by Louisa Harte. It's a very hot, very sexy version of The Elves and the Shoemaker. All of them have been great though. That one is just my favorite so far.

So once again, I'm reminding you to enter the contest! I'm excited about all the response I've got and I'm expecting posted entries to start pouring in soon :) Can't wait to read your Scandalous Fairy Tales!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: