Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

So much to do, so little time...

Ok, so I'd love to put together an eloquent post today, but I have so much work to do! I've got this Bachelorette Party Saturday so I took tomorrow off to get ready for that, and I have a ton of work I need to finish up TODAY!

I want to give you all a heads up, I plan on hosting another short story contest! Look for details on Monday. I know several people told me after the fact that they'd meant/wanted/forgot to enter. I will be certain that doesn't happen this time :) I'm playing with a few themed ideas, but if you have a burning desire to see something specific leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail I'll toss it in the idea basket!

That's all for now my friends! Enjoy your Thursday!

1 comment:

Sir Thomas said...

would love to have it be about you...

in some fantastic way...


*winks*