Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Ok, it's time to vote!!

So there was a grand total of three entries, all very hot :) Click on the links below to read the stories then come back here to vote! Voting will be open through October 11th, that gives everyone a full week to vote and I will announce the winner on October 12th!

Whip Me Cream, by Nandi Berry
Amber Glow by The Airbrushed Diva
Violet Shine by Blossom

I'll be honest, I didn't get a picture of the prize package together this weekend, but it includes a lipstick vibe, a collection of short erotica stories, and other kissable goodies!


Good Luck and Happy Voting!!

Entrants feel free to grab this button for your page so people can vote for you!




 ScandalintheChoirLoft



1 comment:

-MissC* said...

I was just wondering who the winner was and I noticed I somehow missed this post about voting!!!