Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm such a slut...

So I ran home yesterday to get my costume that came in the mail. I was soo excited. I got it out, put it on, and thought, "Damn I'm hot!" Then I realized I was supposed to wear this in public. I have no help taking pics and I could not get a decent mirror angle without the bright light reflection. But here are my boobs, falling out of the top.
Too bad I don't know the code for a click thru, that would be a good HNT cover dontcha think?

Then there is the length. Perfect for the bedroom, cause the skirt wouldn't be in the way at all! Seriously if I walk at all you can see my lady lips (cause it isn't the kind of dress you'd wear panties with)!

Anyway, the solution? Black pants and a low-cut cami, probably. Definitely the cami because I'm not going to a place where I'd be comfortable with all that boob. I may look for dark tights tonight, but if I don't find what I want I already have black pants. The idea would still be there, and no one would be gawking. Maybe I'll get a chance to use it in the bedroom sometime.... *sigh*

Here's hoping!

6 comments:

Guilty of Gossip said...

All those Halloween Costumes are soo tiny!
I think you'll look hot even when you cover a few things up!
But it would certainly be a treat in the Bedroom! ;)

Sir Thomas said...

if you need help putting those boobs that are falling out back in place.... just ask..

SB said...

so jealous of everyone getting costumes!! this is awesome!! they have short black leggings if you want to not show your lips to people ;)

The Invisible Seductress said...

Oooooh laa laa!!!!!!!!

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Your camera doesn't have a timer button? Gotta loooove that handy little self timer button. Anyways, heres to hoping you can put that sexy lil' outfit to use in the bedroom.

and Sir Thomas, you crack me up. lol.

Mademoiselle Hautemess said...

Large costumes don't cover my ass cheeks...I hate Halloween.