Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting Affiliated!


I decided I wanted in on all the goodies too! I've got a blog, I've got opinions, let's make some money! I've signed up for the Babeland Affliate Reviews Program! It's a great deal, you should check it out HERE.

Now if you've been hiding under a rock and haven't heard of Babeland, they have some seriously excellent adult toys, but that isn't all. They also have erotica, DVDs, and other sensual aids. You should really check the company out if you haven't already. If you have a blog you should really consider joining their affiliate program.

So check it out! I'm looking forward to getting some reviews done :)



1 comment:

Sir Thomas said...

lust over you....

you are my toy...