Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Fuck You Friday!

So thanks to Boobies and Christy, we all have an outlet every week to vent out our anger. I for one appreciate the 'blog-accepted' outlet, because none of us want to bitch out every day about mundane shit. But on Fridays? Totally acceptable! So here I go!

BWS tips button

Fuck not having great plans for debauchery this weekend! I have a whole house to myself for once, and not a single plan for getting into trouble. How did that happen? Oh well... hot baths here I come!

Fuck facebook. I'm so tired of people's righteous anger over shit that doesn't even matter. Facebook is a place for social networking, didn't your mama teach you that political debates don't constitute friendly conversation? I just want to see pictures of my friend's bachelorette party, not read your shit about why you're right and the rest of the world is wrong! Find a breathing human being that gives a damn- de-friend!

Fuck all these people crowding my people. Example, I went to visit my mama last night, because she asked, and damn if her friends weren't there and I couldn't even talk to the woman. Another example? J's needy friend that has taken up, 1,2,3 days in a row now. Didn't I mention I had a free weekend bitch? Why are you entitled to my friend anyway? (A bit of a selfish rant I know, but you'll get over it.)

Fuck not having money to burn. So many things on my 'want' list right now, but I just can't justify spending the money yet.

I guess that's it for the week. I'm kinda where I was last week. Being angry takes effort and I've reached a point of just wanting people to chill.

Bad Girl Bloggers ButtonGo check out CB for BSF! She wants ideas for how to spice up the Blog Stalk, you creative folks help come up with something!

8 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Hey, coming by from Blog Stalk Friday to stalk your ass!!! I noticed you just recently started following me....loving your blog and grabbed your hot button girl!

Sucks ya got know weekend plans but sometimes the best weekends start out with nothing in mind!

Happy Friday!

Christy said...

I totally agree about Facebook. It's for letting people see your photos when you live hundreds or thousands of miles apart. And needy people need to get a life.

Thanks for being here today and have a great week!

Sir Thomas said...

Fuck not having great plans for debauchery this weekend


your fault, you never called...

Nf1andprek-whisper said...

visiting from blog stalk friday.. and I love to bitch.. and friday is the best day to do it.. your newest follower...
1 Wasabi mommy

Marvi Marti said...

Fuck that weekend plans in the Diva Den are (drum role)....cleaning the fucking garage! Oh the excitement. Hope you find something naughty to get into!

Ariana said...

damn, I'm gonna hope you get some money. I'm feeling your pain.

~J said...

Happy Fawk You Friday!!

Personally, I hate when people on FB give you a play by play of their day:

Eating bfast...

Taking a piss...

It's lunch time..

You get the picture...that drives me up a wall. NOBODY cares!

JP - The Mistress of Corgi Manor said...

Big 38D cup thanks to you, Christy and ~J about FaceBook. I don't need to see a picture of what anybody is about to eat or be told what to believe, etc.

OK< is it just me? Dept. Does it get on anyone else's nerves when somebody with apparently nothing to do posts video, after video after video, maybe 6 in a row, or just some song lyrics? It takes up a lot of damn space for no reason. I know how to work youtube.