Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Estrogen, Small Towns, and Halloween

I always participate in Fuck You Friday with Jana and Christy, but not this week. I just don't have much anger in me. I've been a little pessimistic this week, but no one has really incurred my wrath so to speak. But you should check them out and link up with the things you need to get off your chest!

As for me? I'm floating into the weekend. My house is going to be full of estrogen as three of my four sisters pile in for the weekend. It should be a fun time and I haven't gotten to spend any real time with my favorite in more than a month. Yes I said favorite, they are my sisters, not my children. Besides, I'm the oldest and she's second. It was just us for a while and we're the only two that lived in the same house all of our growing up years.

So it's going to be a small town weekend. High School Football tonight, running around 'visiting' tomorrow, then I'm cooking tomorrow night. (Don't worry, it isn't from scratch.) So we should have fun times, and I hope to get some downtime Sunday.

For those of you who pay attention the Sexy Saturday Read will be a Sexy Sunday Read this weekend, and I'm excited about the book :) I actually picked up a new release this week and because it's in the Fairy Tale vein it seems appropriate to blog about it right now.

Speaking of Fairy Tales I'm ready to see some links go up! I'm not panicked this time. Last time around 2 of the 3 entries came in the last day or so, but I'm still ready to start reading them :)

Don't know what I'm talking about? Click HERE. Want to see what I came up with? Click HERE.

I bought a Halloween Costume :) Like it?

2 comments:

Guilty of Gossip said...

love that costume!! where's you get it from- online?

Sexxxay said...

Hot! Especially with the aviators!