Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And the Winner is....

The winner of the Scandalous Lipstick Shorts is Blossom with her entry Violet Shine!!!

Congratulations Blossom, I'll be e-mailing you soon to get an address where you want your prizes sent! I'm still a slacker and never got a picture made. But isn't the internet grand?

You are getting a lipstick vibe, a collection of naughty letters to Penthouse magazine, some oral pleasing lip gloss and some other pretty lip stuff!



Keep your eyes open for a new contest in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

The Invisible Seductress said...

Congrats!!! Congrats!!

The Bipolar Diva said...

I think I missed that one. Crap!
Oh, have I told you yet that I love your new look?