Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

69 baby!

So as of today I have 69 followers! It just felt appropriate to talk about the sex position at this point. If you don't want to talk about sex right now, just leave. Of course you're here, so I'm assuming you came to talk about sex.

You can find definitions for the sex position known as 69 on wikipedia if you were born yesterday, but the point is simultaneous oral sex. Which sounds great right?


I have a problem with this position. You see.... I really like sex. I absolutely LOVE oral sex. I am also very vocal when I enjoy something. (Try being around when I eat chocolate cake. It can make people blush.) So if he is good at what he's doing, I'm going to have trouble focusing on what I'm doing. I don't like to do anything half-way either.


I mean, if you focus on your pleasure then it's hard to focus on giving pleasure. Am I right? I mean this is a much talked about position. I personally am a huge fan of both giving and receiving oral, but I do find that there are some quality issues when trying to do both. I mean, maybe if I gave him a hand job while he was focused down there? Then I don't have to worry about keeping quiet or the whole, how am I breathing issue...


I want your opinions! Don't be shy, tell me what you think!

7 comments:

Red Shoes said...

I totally agree!!! Simultaneous oral sex is really difficult if just one of the people is doing what he/she should be doing... ;o)

Maybe it should be called something like 'Tag Team' oral sex...

Hmmm... which could be fun with more than just two people... ;o)

~shoes~

D. Scandal said...

Well, I don't have a problem with the name, I just don't understand why people get so excited about it. I mean when it's about me, I want it to be about me, and vice-versa.

The Invisible Seductress said...

I'm with you on this one....but I'll keep trying to get it right....winks....

Christy said...

I so agree with you. I don't like that position at all. For both to enjoy oral sex, it needs to be given at different times.

John said...

I feel like 69ing is more about mental stimulation than physical. Sure quality of the physical act may suffer, but the act of giving and receiving, it seems to me, provides a superior mental turn on.

Stacyonthecouch said...

I once almost passed out, saw stars, THEN saw god while partaking in this activity last year .... oohoo, if you'll excuse me, I need to go have a smoke ....

SB said...

i love this position just for the act but i agree it is hard to come off when focusing