Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where to start...

So many things I could talk about today! It was somewhat of an eventful weekend. It was my Birthday, in case you missed it, and I got to spend time with some great friends and then my family. All in all, it was a great birthday.

B, the scared boy, pulled some more of his crap last week. He came to hang out last Tuesday and tossed back three drinks, and finally found the nerve to put his arm around me all night. Then Thursday, he walked me to my car and... wait for it..... didn't kiss me. That's right, he still didn't make a move, AND he started his bullshit 'what are you thinking' questioning again.

I told him we would be friends, that I needed more than he was giving and I couldn't do this little dance for the next 6 months. I'm pretty sure he told my friends that it was his call, but I don't really care.

Now that I'm back I'm going to try and get another good story cranked out, another installment piece maybe. I'm thinking about working something longer and submitting it for an anthology, but we'll see.

1 comment:

Red Shoes said...

LATE Happy Birthday!

No, wait...

Happy LATE Birthday!!!

No, wait...

Happy Birthday LATE!!!

I was a "scared boy" once so I can sympathize...

~shoes~