Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is my final plea....

I started this contest because I thought it would be fun, and I was super excited to read all your stories. I still only have one entry with the promise of one more. With three days left I'm asking one more time that some of you write entries. It's fun! I promise, and it doesn't even hurt.... unless you want it to.

So the lipstick vibe I picked out came in the mail yesterday. Since the sister's were visiting again (they are at my house a lot lately) it's still in it's box under my bed. But I'm excited. I mean, I guess if no one else enters I'm just giving Nanny a gift. And she's probably got more toys than she needs, but hey. I still love the idea of it, it's fun. I may have to come up with more little themes like this. If nothing else they make fun categories for my own stories.

I almost revived my old blog today, the one that says hey my name is... and pretty much turned into an online journal. I decided that this is just so much more fun and deleted the thing into cyber-oblivion. Then there was the old twitter account, the one that any of my friends could find and was super boring because my pastor was following me. Deleted.

So I'm feeling... I don't know, less concerned somehow. I really don't feel like writing today. I'm tired, it's been busy and my friend is sad. It makes me less perky knowing she's not happy.

So here it is, my final plea for entries! Click on the button and follow the instructions, you know you wanna!

6 comments:

theairbrusheddiva said...

I fucking swear I will have it to you TODAY! Been debating which one to write but got it now. :)

Amanda said...

this is an old post, but maybe it would work?

http://thesecretlifeofakiss.blogspot.com/2010/06/like-taffy-pull.html

The first part of the post about Taffy.

theairbrusheddiva.com said...

OKAY here it is...and um yeah, true story....

http://theairbrusheddiva.com/2010/09/30/amber-glow/

The Invisible Seductress said...

I'll work on something for ya....I'll have it to ya ASAP..Have sick ones at home.. But I'll make it spicy...mmmm Spiced Rum lipstick...hmmmmm

JP - The Mistress of Corgi Manor said...

Hang on, I had some bitchin' anesthetic wear off from dental work at a 3.5 hour drive to Asheville. Will deliver a story - Lo te prometo.

Nanny said...

Aww Thanks sweetie, but you've got some entries which I'm going to read. And *gasp* I will never have more toys than I need, more than I can use probably but I will for some unknown reason want more. :)