Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stalk and Fuck....

It's Blog Stalk Friday with CB! Go read the rules and if you qualify link your happy asses up!


One Crazy Brunette Chick


Need to get a few things off your chest? Link up with Boobies for Fawk You Friday....

BWS tips button

For starters? Fuck you Traffic! I hate living in the middle of Bum Fuck and getting stuck behind ridiculous drivers every fucking morning! What should be a 20 minute drive easily becomes 35 when I get stuck behind Mr. Charlie can't drive.

Fuck you bitch who decided my birthday wasn't important enough to warrant her time. FYI, that was officially your last chance. You no longer exist to me, think you're coming to my sex toy party? Bitch please, you're not invited.

Fuck you heartburn, yeah I said it. Anyone else have this issue? It's like I can't eat a damn thing this week without my fucking chest catching fire!

Fuck you little blue piece of paper! Enough said.

And fuck me... seriously, please, somebody Fuck me. I need the stress relief!


Ok guys and gals, go link up and have some fun!

12 comments:

~J said...

Why has traffic gotten so bad? I live in countryville usa and it's so damn crowded all of a sudden...

Someone's getting excluded from your sex toy party? I'll gladly fill in! (And bring you a belated bday gift even!)

My 12 year old son has horrible heartburn..he can drink water and get it. It sucks!

Now someone fuck this girl! lol

Happy Friday hun!

Christy said...

Are you driving through a park? I was flipped off in one of those when the jackass in the big 4WD pickup thought I didn't pull over fast enough. Traffic sucks!

The only time I had heartburn issues was when I was pregnant. I've been lucky with that. I'm sorry you're having a hard time with that, cause I know you'd rather be having a different kind of a hard time.

Thanks for linking with us today.

Aimee said...

YES! ya know what, i'd like to have some chocolate please like every other woman on the planet without feeling like i'm about to throw up my intestines after!!! fuck you heartburn fuck you!!
loved it!!
aimee

Dazee Dreamer said...

ain't it the truth about needing a good fuck for stress relief. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be precisely what I'm
looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?

I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... travel

Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good advice from your blog articles.


Stop by my web site; http://mijnvakantiehuisfrankrijk.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am
reading at this time.

Here is my website particuliere vakantiehuizen :: http://particulierevakantiehuizen.wordpress.com :
:

Anonymous said...

I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription
link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognise so that I could subscribe.

Thanks.

Feel free to surf to my blog post - huis huren frankrijk

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my homepage ... luxe vakantiehuizen ()

Anonymous said...

After going over a number of the articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique
of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.

Please check out my website too and tell me what you think.


Here is my page :: web page

Anonymous said...

Currently it appears like BlogEngine is the
top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Stop by my blog: vakantiehuisje frankrijk

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful info you supply in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog
and test again right here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

my site ... luxe vakantiewoningen frankrijk