Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Scandalous Liptick Shorts **Revised**

 ScandalintheChoirLoft





So before we went out Friday night I went by J's to change clothes and get ready. We were talking and putting on make-up and she read me the name of her lipstick. 'Metallic Seduction.'

"You should write a story for your blog and call it Metallic Seduction." We laughed and she tossed out a few ideas about what it could be about. One of them was great and I will be writing and posting Metallic Seduction very soon.

**I"m trying to convince J to write Metallic Seduction and enter the contest, so I'll pick a new lipstick for mine :)**

But It got me thinking, what's the name of your favorite lipstick? Don't lie. It's slightly scandalous isn't it? They all are now! The lipstick I currently use is called 'Sensuous Spice'. So here's the plan. Write your own sexy story to go with your favorite lipstick name! If you post it on your blog leave me a comment with the link and include the button on your post (if there's no button with your entry I won't count it), and if you don't want to post it on your own blog then e-mail it to me and I will post it here anonymously. I'm leaving this little contest open until **Sunday 10/3** for entries, then I will have a poll set-up for all the entrants.

**I've decided to only have one prize for the person who wins the poll because I know I won't be objective when picking a second winner, and I'm not made of money but I want the prize to be worth writing for! I'm going to put together a Scandalous Lipstick Prize Package that will include... you guessed it! A lipstick mini vibe :)**
I'm excited! Hope you guys are too! Can't wait to read your stories!!

8 comments:

nymphobsessed said...

Is this competition open to anyone from any country/continent?

D. Scandal said...

So you guys know, my answer was that I don't really see why not. If for some reason I can't mail you your prize if you win, we'll figure something out for you. I'm not opposed to anyone and everyone submitting stories! :)

Nanny said...

Here's my entry I hope you like it...

http://naughtymommyreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/whip-me-cream.html

Amanda said...

I don't wear lipstick! Sometimes, rarely, I use some chapstick.

Stacyonthecouch said...

I don't wear lipstick either, sometimes gloss called "Chai Love You". But I sure like the idea of winning something that has to do with vibrating ... what to do, what to do ....

theairbrusheddiva.com said...

Here is mine:

http://theairbrusheddiva.com/2010/09/30/amber-glow/

Blossom said...

Here is mine!
http://naughtylips.blogspot.com/2010/09/scandalous-lipstick-short-violet-shine.html
Sorry it's so late. I don't really wear lipstick so it took me awhile to come up with something.

BSG said...

I just found this... :D If you've already picked a winner, that's fine, but thought I'd share what I wrote anyways. I'm glad you decided to do this!

My story is at: http://badsoutherngirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/whipped-cream-and-berries-for-breakfast.html