Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Naughty, Naughty...



Time to get Naughty!!

1) Sometimes I pretend to be drunk when I'm not because I can say inappropriate things and people don't hold them against me.

2) I once got to spend 24 hours with my favorite musician and I "forgot" to call my friend (who loved him as much as I did) because I wanted him all to myself.

3) I give good parking lot BJs ;) (He had a girlfriend too. I know, recurring theme. Blame OWS)

Alrighty, check out the Hostesses and link up!

Miss C
Naughty Mommy
Boobies, Babies and a Blog
Lunatic Cafe
A Spicy Boy, A Cat and My Fat Ass
The mom who stayed sober

6 comments:

Sir Thomas said...

oh lets go parking..

Nanny said...

Wow you always have a good list. :)

-MissC* said...

As always my dear, you are deliciously naughty! LOVE IT!

Red Shoes said...

Parking lot blow jobs?!?!?!?!?!

What the FUCK?!?!?! :oD

~shoes~

Ariana said...

parking lot blogjobs are the best.

Kimberly said...

Parking lot bj...
You made me spray my drink all over the keyboard!
Great list!
All the best,
Kim