Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Naked Lap Dances



I love to dance, and I'm not bad at it. I do generally keep my clothes on though...

I've been talking to this guy again for the past week or so. There are a lot of reasons that I should really just cut him off and high-tail it in the other direction. But, I like sex. I'm thinking that this is going to be fun, and there's no need to feel bad about it. I mean, he is single now, so I don't even have to worry about OWS!

So over the past few days we've been going back and forth a lot. We joke with each other and insult each other with every other word, but the conversation has somehow come around to naked lap dances. As in, at some point I think I may have promised him one? If he follows through and earns it , of course.

So this morning, I did the girl thing. I was getting dressed for work and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. So I'm standing naked in front of the mirror, studying all my imperfections, then I think, what would I look like dancing naked?

Yep, that's right. I spent five minutes dancing around naked in front of the mirror this morning!

So, why am I telling you this? Well, of course it's because I like to reveal embarrassing things about myself to complete strangers ;) No, really though. After laughing at myself for being such a ditz I realized that, even with my imperfections, I was a hot chick dancing around naked!

If I did this for M or anyone else, their eyes likely wouldn't stop watching my tits or my ass. Meaning: What imperfections?

Goes back to what I used to tell a friend of mine who worried about her body when she was having sex. Most guys with a naked girl in their arms won't be voicing any complaints. Am I right? Haha.

Anyway, it's a funny visual for you, along with what I hope is encouragement for all of us to loosen up some. Have a Terrific Tuesday!

5 comments:

aims said...

wooh yeah girl!! dance it sister!!
gotta love it!!
EVERY girl should do that!!!
when you intall the stripper pole in your room and dance around IT in front of the mirror alone is when we'll worry ;) lol

D. Scandal said...

Ah Damn, well there goes that ;)

Tricia said...

My bro is my roommate and with my lock he'd pick that ONE time to walk into my room without knocking. Then we'd both be scarred for life.

Red Shoes said...

You had my full attention at the title of your post... ;o)

I think you should do another post sometime complete with pics and let us guys tell you what we think... :oD

Just Kidding... (maybe)

~shoes~

nymphobsessed said...

I love this. I really wish I had your courage, I would love to give a naked lap dance to my boyfriend. But meh.. yeah no courage.