Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bubble Thought Thursday

If the Diva is doing it, I must get in on it!



So, I don't have "bubble thoughts" this week. I'll have to make mental notes this next week so I have something good next week. Instead, today you get spoken thoughts.....

Remember me telling you guys a while back that I was going to think of some good stuff for sexy scenes? I jotted a few notes in court one day and stuck the folded paper in my purse. At some point the paper went from my purse, to a make-up bag, and from there.... well.

Yesterday at lunch:

J: Oh, by the way (laughing) you left a piece of paper at my house.
D: What was it?
J: It had blog scenes written on it?
D: Shit! (laughing) sorry.
J: A found it and..
D: Shit! A read that!
J: He thought it was something of mine!
D: Shit, what did you tell him?
J: well, I told him I knew you had a blog and it was probably yours.

Ok, at this point, there was a lot of swearing from me, quietly though, there was an old lady in the booth across from us. I was flipping out!

J knows about the blog, but she'd never read it. My other friends? No, they don't know. I talk about some of them for goodness sake!

So now, J's man, A, knows I have a blog where I write about sex, oh, and her brother! So yeah. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.... haha. Whatever. It's me, right? Somehow I doubt they were all that surprised.

They don't have the URL, so no worries, but my girl J does now. It only seemed fair. She did point out to me that to be such an integral part of my life she doesn't make that many appearances. Although after reading some of the bitchy things I say about some other people she's probably glad, haha.

Check out the Diva and Miss C!

4 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

I want to bang you.

-MissC* said...

Thanks for linking up chick!!
I have had that same scenario happen to me but with my mother in law. And I cuss that bitch out on my blog all the time!!! I really hope she never finds it.

The Bipolar Diva said...

Uh oh!

Jennifer "Madame" Perry said...

First - love this blog. thank Goddess I found the Bipolar Diva on a blog hop which led me to you fabulous gals.
A special note to MissC - Honey I dealt with my monster-in-law for years without loosing my elegantly poised demeanor for 22 years. Then the heffa crossed the line one time to many and I had to tell her 'I don't know what you're trying to pull here but you better shut the f*(K up now, do you hear me!' Now I said it in her ear and no one else heard, after all, we were in a Baptist church in Macon, Georgia for her daughter's wedding.