Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays!

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Well, not quite. It's actually 2 days until my birthday but I will be living it up for the next few days so I won't be around.

It's also Nanny's Birthday over at Naughty Mommy Reviews and Junk! If you haven't checked her out yet go do it! She's pretty awesome. She's even giving stuff away! And ya'll know I want some free stuff for my birthday! So I'm spreading the word :)

Photobucket

Because it's so close to my birthday and I'm so busy, I simply don't have time to give you something new and scintillating. So I'm going to remind you what my favorite stories have been :)

Reunion

Quick

Fireworks

Pretending

Need

That should keep you humming til next week. If you've actually read ALL of my stories already, for starters, wow, thanks. You should once again check out Naughty Mommy and catch up on her installments of Violet Road.

Wish me a Happy Birthday ;) And wish Nanny a Happy Birthday!

Ya'll have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Red Shoes said...

Happy Early Birthday!!
Err... Early Happy Birthday!!!
Errrr... Happy Birthday Early!!!!!!

Well... you get the idea...

:oD

~shoes~

Ariana said...

Happy almost birthday to you
happy birthday week to you
but I want her cock ring
and you will boo hoo.

Happy Birthday

The Bipolar Diva said...

Happy Birthday!!

thebigpow said...

happy birthday... I hope you get to spend it with those you love... hopefully someone who makes you smile and gives you lots of pleasure.. and congrats for the blog!