Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Awards for me!

So I log on today and two lovely women have given me the same award! I love it :)

So thanks to Angela, The Green-Eyed Brat and NymphObsessed for The Lovely Blog Award


Here are the rules:

  1. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 

  2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers. 

  3. Contact the blog owners to let them know about how awesome they are.
So I need to pick Five Blogs!! Thing is, a lot of the blogs I love have already been hit by this award! Both of these girls would have been on that list, but they got me first! Haha. So here's what I've come up with!

Jessica - Love this girl's blog. Check it out!

Rachel - This girl is naughty!! Love it.

Annie - The Rational Mind of a Crazy Woman. Title says it all!

The Invisible Seductress- Ya'll she is great, and hilarious! You need to check her out!

And J, at Boobies, Babies, and A Blog. I thought she'd gotten this already, but I don't see it so maybe I was wrong.

Ok, there are five lovely ladies! Visit them, love them, follow them :)

3 comments:

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ said...

Thanks you. :)

Sir Thomas said...

gratz and you did very well with your picks!!!!

cannot wait to read them all...

-MissC* said...

Hey babe!
I left you a very special award on my blog!
http://lunaticwhimsy.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-accepting-award-and-handing-one.html
I hope you'll go and check it out!