Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tha Naughty List #4



It's Naughty Time!

1) Apparently, I do a little pole dancing when I've been drinking.

2) Since my job keeps me in and out of the county courthouse, I keep an eye on the Family Court Dockets in case I know any hotties getting divorced. Then I show my ass in some hot little get-up when I "bump into" them.

3) I made out with this guy that I barely knew in the kitchen of a hotel. By barely knew, I mean that I had worked with him previously for a short period of time before he was arrested at work one day..... he was soo hot though!

That's all this week, check out the Hostesses!

Miss. C
Boobies
Naughty Mommy
Lunatic Cafe

2 comments:

Southern Sage said...

sounds like a plan hitting up the separated and newly divorced!

The Invisible Seductress said...

Naughty INDEED....winks