Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So many changes!

I've had quite the busy couple of weeks in both my personal and professional life. I haven't been here as often as before, but it's a good thing. Thanks to some of you I've been motivated to spend more time working on my manuscript, and being productive at work is getting noticed.

But goodness! I come back this morning all kinds of things are going on. People taking breaks from blog world, people going away all together! It's crazy what happens when you check out for a few days!


I started this blog mainly for my writing, and occasionally for my exploits. I need to get back to that. I love all the feedback you guys give me and I appreciate all of it. I need constant motivation and that's what this has become for me.

If not this afternoon then definitely tomorrow I'll be back with something juicy :)

Photo Shoot V?.....maybe?

3 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

Yea!! I love you ♥

Red Shoes said...

Something juicy??

Oh my!!! ;o)

~shoes~

rachel-xx said...

I am so sorry. I love comments myself, but positively suck at giving comments. I am sorry. Spank me?